This work was presented as a poster presentation at the 2011 Combined Sectional Meeting, Scottsdale, AZ, January 27–29, 2011.
Reconstruction of the jejunoesophageal anastomosis with a circular mechanical stapler in total laryngopharyngectomy defects†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 721–726, May 2012
How to Cite
Schneider, D. S., Gross, N. D., Sheppard, B. C. and Wax, M. K. (2012), Reconstruction of the jejunoesophageal anastomosis with a circular mechanical stapler in total laryngopharyngectomy defects. Head Neck, 34: 721–726. doi: 10.1002/hed.21806
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.