This work was presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2010 annual meeting in Patient and Survivor Care poster session under title “Vanderbilt Head and Neck Symptom Survey version 2.0 (VHNSS 2.0): A Tool for Study of Long-term Oral Health Consequences of Therapy for Head and Neck Cancer (HNC).” For a copy of the VHNSS 2.0, please contact the corresponding author.
Vanderbilt head and neck symptom survey version 2.0: Report of the development and initial testing of a subscale for assessment of oral health†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 797–804, June 2012
How to Cite
Cooperstein, E., Gilbert, J., Epstein, J. B., Dietrich, M. S., Bond, S. M., Ridner, S. H., Wells, N., Cmelak, A. and Murphy, B. A. (2012), Vanderbilt head and neck symptom survey version 2.0: Report of the development and initial testing of a subscale for assessment of oral health. Head Neck, 34: 797–804. doi: 10.1002/hed.21816
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!