Basic Science Review
Targeting tumor hypoxia in nasopharyngeal carcinoma
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 133–145, January 2013
How to Cite
Hong, B., Lui, V. W. Y., Hashiguchi, M., Hui, E. P., Chan, A. T.-C. (2013), Targeting tumor hypoxia in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Head Neck, 35: 133–145. doi: 10.1002/hed.21877
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
- Research Grant Council, Hong Kong Government. Grant Number: CUHK4442/06M
- Li Ka Shing Institute of Health Sciences for Asian Cancer Drug Testing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.