The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Basic Science Review
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 294–306, February 2013
How to Cite
Lucs, A. V., Saltman, B., Chung, C. H., Steinberg, B. M., Schwartz, D. L. (2013), Opportunities and challenges facing biomarker development for personalized head and neck cancer treatment. Head Neck, 35: 294–306. doi: 10.1002/hed.21975
Bettie M. Steinberg has a conflict of interest from a research grant from Pfizer, Inc. of celecoxib for a clincial trial for recurrent respiratory papillomatosis.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Hofstra North Shore–LIJ/Monter Cancer Center Grant Program
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: 1 F32 DC011446, 1 R01 DC008579
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.