The American College of Radiology seeks and encourages collaboration with other organizations on the development of the American College of Radiology (ACR) Appropriateness Criteria® through society representation on expert panels. Participation by representatives from collaborating societies on the expert panel does not necessarily imply individual or society endorsement of the final document.
ACR Appropriateness Criteria
ACR appropriateness criteria® ipsilateral radiation for squamous cell carcinoma of the tonsil†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American College of Radiology
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 613–616, May 2012
How to Cite
Yeung, A. R., Garg, M. K., Lawson, J., McDonald, M. W., Quon, H., Ridge, J. A., Saba, N., Salama, J. K., Smith, R. V., Yom, S. S., Beitler, J. J. and Expert Panel on Radiation Oncology—Head & Neck Cancer (2012), ACR appropriateness criteria® ipsilateral radiation for squamous cell carcinoma of the tonsil. Head Neck, 34: 613–616. doi: 10.1002/hed.21993
This guideline was developed in 2011.
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.