This work was presented at the American Head and Neck Society Research Workshop, Arlington, Virginia, October 2010.
Matted nodes: Poor prognostic marker in oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma independent of HPV and EGFR status†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1727–1733, December 2012
How to Cite
Spector, M. E., Gallagher, K. K., Light, E., Ibrahim, M., Chanowski, E. J., Moyer, J. S., Prince, M. E., Wolf, G. T., Bradford, C. R., Cordell, K., McHugh, J. B., Carey, T., Worden, F. P., Eisbruch, A., Chepeha, D. B. and The University of Michigan Head Neck Specialized Program of Research Excellence (SPORE) Program (2012), Matted nodes: Poor prognostic marker in oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma independent of HPV and EGFR status. Head Neck, 34: 1727–1733. doi: 10.1002/hed.21997
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- P50 CA97248 National Institutes of Health (NIH) National Cancer Institute (NCI) NIDCR Specialized Program of Research Excellence (SPORE), SPORE in Head and Neck Cancer – The Molecular Basis of Head and Neck Cancer Therapy, PI: Gregory Wolf, MD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.