Detection of the primary lesion in patients with cervical metastases from unknown primary tumors with narrow band imaging endoscopy: Preliminary report
Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 10–14, January 2013
How to Cite
Ryu, I. S., Choi, S.-H., Kim, D. H., Han, M. W., Roh, J.-L., Kim, S. Y. and Nam, S. Y. (2013), Detection of the primary lesion in patients with cervical metastases from unknown primary tumors with narrow band imaging endoscopy: Preliminary report. Head Neck, 35: 10–14. doi: 10.1002/hed.22901
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.