Prognostic value of 18F-FDG PET/CT in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the tonsil: Comparisons of volume-based metabolic parameters
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 15–22, January 2013
How to Cite
Moon, S. H., Choi, J. Y., Lee, H. J., Son, Y.-I., Baek, C.-H., Ahn, Y. C., Park, K., Lee, K.-H. and Kim, B.-T. (2013), Prognostic value of 18F-FDG PET/CT in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the tonsil: Comparisons of volume-based metabolic parameters. Head Neck, 35: 15–22. doi: 10.1002/hed.22904
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- National R&D Program for Cancer Control, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 1120150
- Samsung Medical Center Clinical Research Development Program, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: CRS-111-17-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!