These authors contributed equally to the work of this article.
Predicting the early invasiveness of nasopharyngeal mucosal neoplasia after radiotherapy by narrow-band imaging: A pilot study
Article first published online: 7 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 46–51, January 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-C., Wang, W.-H., Tsai, W.-C., Chen, C.-C., Chen, W.-C. and Lee, K.-F. (2013), Predicting the early invasiveness of nasopharyngeal mucosal neoplasia after radiotherapy by narrow-band imaging: A pilot study. Head Neck, 35: 46–51. doi: 10.1002/hed.22912
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.