Viability of full-thickness skin grafts used for correction of cicatricial ectropion of lower eyelid in previously irradiated field in the periocular region
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 103–108, January 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H. J., Hayek, B., Nasser, Q. and Esmaeli, B. (2013), Viability of full-thickness skin grafts used for correction of cicatricial ectropion of lower eyelid in previously irradiated field in the periocular region. Head Neck, 35: 103–108. doi: 10.1002/hed.22934
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health through MD Anderson's Cancer Center. Grant Number: CA016672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.