Orosphere assay: A method for propagation of head and neck cancer stem cells
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1015–1021, July 2013
How to Cite
Krishnamurthy, S. and Nör, J. E. (2013), Orosphere assay: A method for propagation of head and neck cancer stem cells. Head Neck, 35: 1015–1021. doi: 10.1002/hed.23076
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Weathermax Foundation, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P50-CA-97248 (University of Michigan Head and Neck SPORE), R01-DE15948, R21-DE19279, R01-DE21139
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HED_23076_sm_SuppFig1.tif||395K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|HED_23076_sm_SuppFig2.tif||1834K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|HED_23076_sm_SuppFig3.tif||307K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.