A portion of this article was presented at the 11th National Conference on Cancer Nursing Research, Los Angeles, California, February 2011.
Impact of secondary lymphedema after head and neck cancer treatment on symptoms, functional status, and quality of life†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1026–1035, July 2013
How to Cite
Deng, J., Murphy, B. A., Dietrich, M. S., Wells, N., Wallston, K. A., Sinard, R. J., Cmelak, A. J., Gilbert, J. and Ridner, S. H. (2013), Impact of secondary lymphedema after head and neck cancer treatment on symptoms, functional status, and quality of life. Head Neck, 35: 1026–1035. doi: 10.1002/hed.23084
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- ONS Ann Olson Memorial Doctoral Scholarship, Vanderbilt Dissertation Enhancement Award, and Vanderbilt CTSA Grant 1UL1RRO 24975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.