This work was presented as a poster presentation at the AAO–HNSF 2011 Annual Meeting and OTO EXPO, September 2011, San Francisco, California.
Survival differences among American Indians/Alaska natives with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1114–1118, August 2013
How to Cite
Dwojak, S. M., Sequist, T. D., Emerick, K. and Deschler, D. G. (2013), Survival differences among American Indians/Alaska natives with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck, 35: 1114–1118. doi: 10.1002/hed.23089
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.