Gregory S. Weinstein was a consultant for Intuitive Surgical, Inc., which ended November 2011.
Original Article–Special Proceedings
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1681–1703, December 2012
How to Cite
Adelstein, D. J., Ridge, J. A., Brizel, D. M., Holsinger, F. C., Haughey, B. H., O'Sullivan, B., Genden, E. M., Beitler, J. J., Weinstein, G. S., Quon, H., Chepeha, D. B., Ferris, R. L., Weber, R. S., Movsas, B., Waldron, J., Lowe, V., Ramsey, S., Manola, J., Yueh, B., Carey, T. E., Bekelman, J. E., Konski, A. A., Moore, E., Forastiere, A., Schuller, D. E., Lynn, J. and Ullmann, C. D. (2012), Transoral resection of pharyngeal cancer: Summary of a National Cancer Institute Head and Neck Cancer Steering Committee Clinical Trials Planning Meeting, November 6–7, 2011, Arlington, Virginia. Head Neck, 34: 1681–1703. doi: 10.1002/hed.23136
Harry Quon received an honorarium and has served as a consultant in he past to Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
Val J. Lowe has received surgical support from GE HealthCare, Siemens Molecular Imaging, and AVID Radiopharmaceuticals/Lilly.
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.