Multimodal nonlinear microscopic investigations on head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: Toward intraoperative imaging
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages E280–E287, September 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, T., Guntinas-Lichius, O., von Eggeling, F., Ernst, G., Akimov, D., Schmitt, M., Dietzek, B., Popp, J. (2013), Multimodal nonlinear microscopic investigations on head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: Toward intraoperative imaging. Head Neck, 35: E280–E287. doi: 10.1002/hed.23139
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- European Union via the Europäischer Fonds für Regionale Entwicklung (EFRE)
- Thüringer Ministerium für Bildung Wissenschaft und Kultur (TMBWK). Grant Numbers: B714-07037, B578-06001, 14.90 HWP
- the European Network of Excellence P4L (Photonics4Life)
- the German Ministry for Science and Education (BMBF) MediCARS. Grant Number: FKZ: 13N10774
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.