The authors have no financial interests, disclosures, conflicts of interest, or funding sources regarding the content of this original manuscript.
Sharing a diagnosis of HPV-related head and neck cancer: The emotions, the confusion, and what patients want to know
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1534–1541, November 2013
How to Cite
Baxi, S. S., Shuman, A. G., Corner, G. W., Shuk, E., Sherman, E. J., Elkin, E. B., Hay, J. L. and Pfister, D. G. (2013), Sharing a diagnosis of HPV-related head and neck cancer: The emotions, the confusion, and what patients want to know. Head Neck, 35: 1534–1541. doi: 10.1002/hed.23182
The results of this study were presented as an abstract at the National Cancer Institute's 2012 Biennial Cancer Survivorship Research Conference on June 15, 2012, and as an oral presentation at the 8th International Meeting of the American Head and Neck Society in Toronto, Canada, on July 24, 2012.
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- The Survivorship Initiative at MSKCC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.