Results of this study were partially presented at the Annual German Academy Meeting for Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, in Rostock, Germany, May 2009.
p16 Expression in carcinoma of unknown primary: Diagnostic indicator and prognostic marker
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1521–1526, November 2013
How to Cite
Vent, J., Haidle, B., Wedemeyer, I., Huebbers, C., Siefer, O., Semrau, R., Preuss, S. F. and Klussmann, J. (2013), p16 Expression in carcinoma of unknown primary: Diagnostic indicator and prognostic marker. Head Neck, 35: 1521–1526. doi: 10.1002/hed.23190
Bastian Haidle is now private practice.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- The Jean–Uhrmacher Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.