This article was published online on 18 March 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [16 December 2013].
Local resection of the mass to treat the osteochondroma of the mandibular condyle: Indications and different methods with 38-case series
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 273–279, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, M.-J., Yang, C., Qiu, Y.-T., He, D.-M., Zhou, Q., Huang, D. and Shi, H.-M. (2014), Local resection of the mass to treat the osteochondroma of the mandibular condyle: Indications and different methods with 38-case series. Head Neck, 36: 273–279. doi: 10.1002/hed.23218
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81070848
- Program for Innovative Research Team of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.