Pretreatment circulating monocyte count associated with poor prognosis in patients with oral cavity cancer
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 947–953, July 2014
How to Cite
Tsai, Y.-D., Wang, C.-P., Chen, C.-Y., Lin, L.-W., Hwang, T.-Z., Lu, L.-F., Hsu, H.-F., Chung, F.-M., Lee, Y.-J. and Houng, J.-Y. (2014), Pretreatment circulating monocyte count associated with poor prognosis in patients with oral cavity cancer. Head Neck, 36: 947–953. doi: 10.1002/hed.23400
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- E-Da Hospital of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Number: EDAHP100029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.