Conflict of Interest: Raymond K. Tsang has disclosed that he has a potential conflict of interest because of the clinical research grant he received for robotic surgery from Intuitive Surgical Inc in 2011.
Early results of robotic assisted nasopharyngectomy for recurrent nasopharyngeal carcinoma
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 788–793, June 2015
How to Cite
Tsang, R. K., To, V. S., Ho, A. C., Ho, W.-k., Chan, J. Y. and Wei, W. I. (2015), Early results of robotic assisted nasopharyngectomy for recurrent nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Head Neck, 37: 788–793. doi: 10.1002/hed.23672
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 01:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.