Characterization, quantification, and potential clinical value of the epidermal growth factor receptor in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Head & Neck
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 132–139, March/April 1991
How to Cite
Santini, J., Formento, J.-L., Francoual, M., Milano, G., Schneider, M., Dassonville, O. and Demard, F. (1991), Characterization, quantification, and potential clinical value of the epidermal growth factor receptor in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas. Head Neck, 13: 132–139. doi: 10.1002/hed.2880130209
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 1990
- FEGEFLUC (Fédération des Groupements des Entreprises Françaises de Lutte contre le Cancer)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.