Accuracy of intraoperative frozen section diagnosis in head and neck surgery: Experience at a university medical center
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Head & Neck
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 33–38, January/February 1993
How to Cite
Gandour-Edwards, R. F., Donald, P. J. and Wiese, D. A. (1993), Accuracy of intraoperative frozen section diagnosis in head and neck surgery: Experience at a university medical center. Head Neck, 15: 33–38. doi: 10.1002/hed.2880150108
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.