Clinical significance of laminin deposition and t-cell infiltration in oral cancer
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Head & Neck
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 125–132, March/April 1993
How to Cite
Noguchi, M., Kohama, G.-I., Hiratsuka, H. and Sekiguchi, T. (1993), Clinical significance of laminin deposition and t-cell infiltration in oral cancer. Head Neck, 15: 125–132. doi: 10.1002/hed.2880150208
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 1992
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, and the Ministry of Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!