Functional status and coping in patients with oral and pharyngeal cancer before and after surgery
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Head & Neck
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 559–568, November/December 1994
How to Cite
Langius, A., Björvell, H. and Lind, M. G. (1994), Functional status and coping in patients with oral and pharyngeal cancer before and after surgery. Head Neck, 16: 559–568. doi: 10.1002/hed.2880160611
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 1994
- King Gustaf V Jubilee Fund, Stockholm, the King Gustaf V and Queen Victorias Fund, Stockholm, the Stockholm County Council, the Swedish Nurses Association, and the Karolinska Institute.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.