Role of epstein-barr virus in fine-needle aspirates of metastatic neck nodes in the diagnosis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Head & Neck
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 487–493, November/December 1995
How to Cite
Macdonald, M. R., Freeman, J. L., Hui, M. F., Cheung, R. K., Warde, P., McLvor, N. P., Irish, J. and Dosch, H.-M. (1995), Role of epstein-barr virus in fine-needle aspirates of metastatic neck nodes in the diagnosis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Head Neck, 17: 487–493. doi: 10.1002/hed.2880170606
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.