A prospective study of shoulder disability resulting from radical and modified neck dissections
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Head & Neck Surgery
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 280–286, March/April 1986
How to Cite
Remmler, D., Byers, R., Scheetz, J., Shell, B., White, G., Zimmerman, S. and Goepfert, H. (1986), A prospective study of shoulder disability resulting from radical and modified neck dissections. Head Neck, 8: 280–286. doi: 10.1002/hed.2890080408
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 1985
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA11430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.