Woodchuck hepatitis and hepatocellular carcinoma: Correlation of histologic with virologic observations
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1981 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 91–98, March/April 1981
How to Cite
Popper, H., Shih, J. W.-K., Gerin, J. L., Wong, D. C., Hoyer, B. H., London, W. T., Sly, D. L. and Purcell, R. H. (1981), Woodchuck hepatitis and hepatocellular carcinoma: Correlation of histologic with virologic observations. Hepatology, 1: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840010202
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 1980
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 1980
- The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: 2P30E50092806
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!