Three recently described animal virus models for human hepatitis B virus
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1981 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 179–183, March/April 1981
How to Cite
Summers, J. (1981), Three recently described animal virus models for human hepatitis B virus. Hepatology, 1: 179–183. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840010215
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: AI15166, CA06927, RR05539
- National Institutes of Health
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.