A noncollagenous matrix for attachment of rat hepatocytes in culture
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1981 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 204–210, May/June 1981
How to Cite
Ponce, P., Cordero, J. and Rojkind, M. (1981), A noncollagenous matrix for attachment of rat hepatocytes in culture. Hepatology, 1: 204–210. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840010303
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 1981
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 1980
- CONACyT Mexico. Grant Numbers: 1576, 790136
- Liver Research Center. Grant Number: AM 17702 (USPHS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.