Hepatic lysosomal copper protein in dogs with an inherited copper toxicosis
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1981 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 243–248, May/June 1981
How to Cite
Johnson, G. F., Morell, A. G., Stockert, R. J. and Sternlieb, I. (1981), Hepatic lysosomal copper protein in dogs with an inherited copper toxicosis. Hepatology, 1: 243–248. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840010309
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 1981
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 1980
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AM 17702
- The Foundation for the Study of Wilson's Disease, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.