Clinical, pathologic, and etiologic heterogeneity in hepatocellular carcinoma: Evidence from Southern Africa
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1981 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 366–369, July/August 1981
How to Cite
Kew, M. C. (1981), Clinical, pathologic, and etiologic heterogeneity in hepatocellular carcinoma: Evidence from Southern Africa. Hepatology, 1: 366–369. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840010415
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
- The National Cancer Association of South Africa
- The South African Chamber of Mines
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.