Results of this study were presented at the annual meeting of the American Society for the Study of Liver Disease, Chicago, Illinois, November 1980, and have appeared in abstract form (1).
Formulation and application of a numerical scoring system for assessing histological activity in asymptomatic chronic active hepatitis†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1981 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 431–435, September/October 1981
How to Cite
Knodell, R. G., Ishak, K. G., Black, W. C., Chen, T. S., Craig, R., Kaplowitz, N., Kiernan, T. W. and Wollman, J. (1981), Formulation and application of a numerical scoring system for assessing histological activity in asymptomatic chronic active hepatitis. Hepatology, 1: 431–435. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840010511
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 1981
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 1981
- The Veterans Administration Cooperative Studies Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.