A Mitochondrial Antigen-Antibody System in Cholestatic Liver Disease Detected by Radioimmunoassay
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 1S–7S, January/February 1982
How to Cite
Manns, M., Meyer, K.-H. and Büschenfelde, Z. (1982), A Mitochondrial Antigen-Antibody System in Cholestatic Liver Disease Detected by Radioimmunoassay. Hepatology, 2: 1S–7S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020102
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 1981
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 1981
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Me 244/13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.