Antiviral Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection: Infectious Virus Cannot Be Detected in Patient Serum after Permanent Responses to Treatment
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 39S–49S, January/February 1982
How to Cite
Scullard, G. H., Greenberg, H. B., Smith, J. L., Gregory, P. B., Merigan, T. C. and Robinson, W. S. (1982), Antiviral Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection: Infectious Virus Cannot Be Detected in Patient Serum after Permanent Responses to Treatment. Hepatology, 2: 39S–49S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020107
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 1981
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 1981
- National Heart and Lung Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AI 42527
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.