Antiviral Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection: Infectious Virus Cannot Be Detected in Patient Serum after Permanent Responses to Treatment
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 39S–49S, January/February 1982
How to Cite
Scullard, G. H., Greenberg, H. B., Smith, J. L., Gregory, P. B., Merigan, T. C. and Robinson, W. S. (1982), Antiviral Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection: Infectious Virus Cannot Be Detected in Patient Serum after Permanent Responses to Treatment. Hepatology, 2: 39S–49S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020107
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 1981
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 1981
- National Heart and Lung Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AI 42527
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!