The members of the Steering Committee are: Richard A. Baum, Robert L. Habig, Russell F. Hanson, Theodore Hersh, N. C. Hightower, Alan F. Hofmann, Elliott C. Lasser, Jay W. Marks, Hagop Mekhjian, Ronald Okun, Robert A. Schaefer, Leslie J. Schoenfield, Lawrence Shaw, Roger D. Soloway, Johnson L. Thistle, Fred B. Thomas, and Malcolm P. Tyor (affiliations: University of Maryland, Duke University, University of Minnesota, Emory University, Scott and White Clinic, University of California at San Diego, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and the University of California at Los Angeles, New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center, George Washington University, University of Pennsylvania, Ohio State University, and the Mayo Clinic). The study group is presented in references (61) and (63).
A Prospective Morphologic Evaluation of Hepatic Toxicity of Chenodeoxycholic Acid in Patients with Cholelithiasis: The National Cooperative Gallstone Study
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 187S–201S, March/April 1982
How to Cite
Fisher, R. L., Anderson, D. W., Boyer, J. L., Ishak, K., Klatskin, G., Lachin, J. M. and James Phillips, M. (1982), A Prospective Morphologic Evaluation of Hepatic Toxicity of Chenodeoxycholic Acid in Patients with Cholelithiasis: The National Cooperative Gallstone Study. Hepatology, 2: 187S–201S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020202
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 1981
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 1981
- National Institute of Arthritis, Metabolism and Digestive Diseases of the Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: Contracts NO1-AM-3-2216, NO1-AM-0-2205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.