Howard C. Thomas is a Senior Wellcome Fellow.
Inducer and Suppressor T-Cells in Hepatitis B Virus-induced Liver Disease
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 202S–204S, March/April 1982
How to Cite
Thomas, H. C., Brown, D., Routhier, G., Janossy, G., Kung, P. C., Goldstein, G. and Sherlock, S. (1982), Inducer and Suppressor T-Cells in Hepatitis B Virus-induced Liver Disease. Hepatology, 2: 202S–204S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020203
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 1981
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.