Other members of the group are: K. Bentsen, V. Faber, C. Gluud, F. Hardt, G. H0ybye, K. Iversen, E. Juhl, M. Orholm, P. Petersen, H. Poulsen, P. Schlichting, T. I. A. Sørensen, and U. Tage-Jensen.
Chronic Persistent Hepatitis: Serological Classification and Meaning of the Hepatitis B e System
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 243S–246S, March/April 1982
How to Cite
Aldershvile, J., Dietrichson, O., SkinhøJ, P., Kryger, P., Mathiesen, L. R., Christoffersen, P. and Nielsen, J. O. (1982), Chronic Persistent Hepatitis: Serological Classification and Meaning of the Hepatitis B e System. Hepatology, 2: 243S–246S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020209
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 1981
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 1981
- Danish Medical Research Council
- Ebba Celinder Foundation
- Johann and Hanne Weiman Foundation
- Krista and Viggo Petersen Foundation
- Michaelsen Foundation
- Leo Pharmaceutical Products Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.