This work was presented at the XV Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), Belgrade, Yugoslavia, September 4–6, 1980.
Anticatabolic Effect of Branched-Chain Amino Acid-Enriched Solutions in Patients with Liver Cirrhosis†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 420S–425S, July/August 1982
How to Cite
Marchesini, G., Zoli, M., Dondi, C., Bianchi, G., Cirulli, M. and Pisi, E. (1982), Anticatabolic Effect of Branched-Chain Amino Acid-Enriched Solutions in Patients with Liver Cirrhosis. Hepatology, 2: 420S–425S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020405
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 1981
- National Research Council, (CNR), Rome. Grant Number: Contract 800038504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.