Comparison of the Effects of a Cardioselective and a Nonselective β-Blocker on Portal Hypertension in Patients with Cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 528S–531S, September/October 1982
How to Cite
Hillon, P., Lebrec, D., Muńoz, C., Jungers, M., Goldfarb, G. and Benhamou, J.-P. (1982), Comparison of the Effects of a Cardioselective and a Nonselective β-Blocker on Portal Hypertension in Patients with Cirrhosis. Hepatology, 2: 528S–531S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020503
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 1982
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.