Mr. Sanders is currently a graduate fellow in the Department of Pathology, St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Rosette Inhibitory Factor: T-Lymphocyte Subpopulation Specificity and Potential Immunoregulatory Role in Hepatitis B Virus Infection†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 547S–552S, September/October 1982
How to Cite
Sanders, G. and Perrillo, R. P. (1982), Rosette Inhibitory Factor: T-Lymphocyte Subpopulation Specificity and Potential Immunoregulatory Role in Hepatitis B Virus Infection. Hepatology, 2: 547S–552S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020506
This work was presented in part at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Chicago, Illinois, November, 1981.
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 1982
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 1982
- Veterans Administration Medical Research Program 821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.