Dr. Thomas is supported by the Wellcome Trust and is a Senior Wellcome Fellow in clinical sciences.
Hepatitis B Virus and HLA Antigen Display in the Liver During Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 557S–561S, September/October 1982
How to Cite
Montan̄to, L., Miescher, G. C., Goodall, A. H., Wiedmann, K. H., Janossy, G. and Thomas, H. C. (1982), Hepatitis B Virus and HLA Antigen Display in the Liver During Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection. Hepatology, 2: 557S–561S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020508
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 1981
- C.O.N.A.C.Y.T. (Mexico)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemein-schaft
- Bonn, West Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.