A portion of these results has been reported in preliminary form at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the American Physiology Society, October, 1981 and at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, November, 1981.
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 572S–579S, September/October 1982
How to Cite
Inoue, M., Kinne, R., Tran, T. and Arias, I. M. (1982), Taurocholate Transport by Rat Liver Sinusoidal Membrane Vesicles: Evidence of Sodium Cotransport. Hepatology, 2: 572S–579S. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020510
This paper was published in abstract form in Physiologist 1981; 24:47 and in Hepatology 1981; V.519.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 1981
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AM 02019, GM 27859
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.