Uptake and intracellular disposition of IgA by rat hepatocytes in monolayer culture
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 769–776, November/December 1982
How to Cite
Jones, A. L., Huling, S., Hradek, G. T., Gaines, H. S., Christiansen, W. D. and Underdown, B. J. (1982), Uptake and intracellular disposition of IgA by rat hepatocytes in monolayer culture. Hepatology, 2: 769–776. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020604
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 1982
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 1981
- Veterans Administration. Grant Number: 5 R01 AM 25878-03
- NIH. Grant Number: 1 P30 AM 26743
- Medical Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: MT 4050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.