The significance of IgM antibodies to hepatitis B core antigen in hepatitis B carriers and hepatitis B-associated chronic liver disease
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 795–799, November/December 1982
How to Cite
Feinman, S. V., Overby, L. R., Berris, B., Chau, K., Schable, C. A. and Maynard, J. E. (1982), The significance of IgM antibodies to hepatitis B core antigen in hepatitis B carriers and hepatitis B-associated chronic liver disease. Hepatology, 2: 795–799. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020609
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 1982
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1982
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Mount Sinai Hospital Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.