The effect of tauroursodeoxycholic acid and taurine supplementation on biliary bile acid composition
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 811–816, November/December 1982
How to Cite
Batta, A. K., Salen, G., Shefer, S., Tint, G. S. and Dayal, B. (1982), The effect of tauroursodeoxycholic acid and taurine supplementation on biliary bile acid composition. Hepatology, 2: 811–816. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020612
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 1982
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 1982
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AM 18707, HL 17818, AM 26756
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.