Immunofluorescence of phenobarbital inducible cytochrome P-450 in the hepatic lobule of normal and phenobarbital-treated rats
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 849–855, November/December 1982
How to Cite
Ohnishi, K., Mishima, A. and Okuda, K. (1982), Immunofluorescence of phenobarbital inducible cytochrome P-450 in the hepatic lobule of normal and phenobarbital-treated rats. Hepatology, 2: 849–855. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020619
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 1982
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 1981
- Education Ministry. Grant Number: 56770361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.