The participants in the International Workshop were: Drs. Eugene Ackerman; Abass Alavi; Irwin Arias; Seldon E. Bernstein; C. Paul Bianchi; Ray Bonnett; Rolf Brodersen; Martin Carey; Stephen Carr; J. Roy Chowdhury; John Coyle; Michael K. Dutt; Edwin Englert; Heinz Falk; Johan Fevery; Thomas Gadacz; Jane Hazelrig; Karel Heirwegh; Alan Hofmann; Herbert Kressel; N. Lakshminarayanaiah; J. Thomas LaMont; Nicholas LaRusso; Elliot Lasser; U. Leuschner; Tetsuo Maki; Anthony McDonagh; Sumio Mukaihara; David Nahrwold; Fumio Nakayama; J. Donald Ostrow; Robert Palmer; Martin Pring; Sander Robins; Rudi Schmid; Motoichi Setoyama; Paul Stolley; Brian Strom; Noriyoshi Suzuki; Hiroshi Tanimura; Kenneth Taylor; Johnson Thistle; G. Willems; B. W. A. Williamson; C. Wolpers; and Ulrich Wosiewitz.
Pigment gallstone disease: Summary of the national institutes of health—international workshop†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 1982 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 879–884, November/December 1982
How to Cite
Trotman, B. W. and Soloway, R. D. (1982), Pigment gallstone disease: Summary of the national institutes of health—international workshop. Hepatology, 2: 879–884. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840020624
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: AM28146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.