Role of the Liver in Endotoxin-Induced Hyperinsulinemia and Hyperglucagonemia in Rats
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1983 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 188–192, 1983
How to Cite
Cornell, R. P. (1983), Role of the Liver in Endotoxin-Induced Hyperinsulinemia and Hyperglucagonemia in Rats. Hepatology, 3: 188–192. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840030209
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 1982
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 1982
- Diabetic Children's Welfare Association of St. Louis, Missouri
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AM-22102
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.