Dr. Webb is the recipient of a Research Fellow Grant from the Hospital Clinic i Provincial, Barcelona, Spain.
Splanchnic and Hepatic Metabolism of Somatostatin: A Study in Cirrhotic Patients with a Portacaval Shunt
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1983 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 193–197, 1983
How to Cite
Webb, S., Kravetz, D., Bosch, J., Wass, J. A. H., Evans, J., Gomis, R., Rees, L. H. and Rodes, J. (1983), Splanchnic and Hepatic Metabolism of Somatostatin: A Study in Cirrhotic Patients with a Portacaval Shunt. Hepatology, 3: 193–197. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840030210
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 1982
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 1981
- Instituto Nacional de la Salud. Grant Number: 272/80.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.