Dr. Mitchell is the recipient of the individual National Research Service Award and an American Liver Foundation Research Fellowship
Differential Effects of Oral Contraceptive Steroids on the Metabolism of Benzodiazepines†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1983 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 248–253, 1983
How to Cite
Patwardhan, R. V., Mitchell, M. C., Johnson, R. F. and Schenker, S. (1983), Differential Effects of Oral Contraceptive Steroids on the Metabolism of Benzodiazepines. Hepatology, 3: 248–253. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840030219
This work was presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the Southern Society for Clinical Investigation, New Orleans, January, 1982 and appeared in abstract form (Clinical Research 1981; 29:861 A).
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 1982
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 1982
- Veterans Administration
- NIH. Grant Number: AA00267
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.